The Vee One Suite comprises four separate, autonomous software instruments, which are named as follows:
- synthv1 - a polyphonic subtractive synthesizer.
- samplv1 - a polyphonic sampler synthesizer.
- drumkv1 - a drum-kit sampler synthesizer.
- padthv1 - a polyphonic additive synthesizer.
All still delivered in dual form:
- A pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session, NSM (Non/New Session Management) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- A LV2 instrument plugin.
Changes for this late-season release are as follows:
- Arbitrary number of pitch-shifted octave sample tables is now an instance parameter; pitch-shifting algorithm is selected as a global user preference option cf. Help > Configure... > Options > Pitch-shift type: S.M.Bernsee classic algorithm (default) or RubberBand library (applies to samplv1 only).
- Added -n, --client-name to the JACK stand-alone client application command line option arguments.
- Fixed uninitialized number of voices variable; early-bird adaptations to Qt6 >= 6.0.0 and C++17 standard.