rncbc.org has announced the release of the Vee One Suite version 0.8.1 of the old-school software instruments for Linux.
The Vee One Suite are:
- synthv1 - a polyphonic subtractive synthesizer.
- samplv1 - a polyphonic sampler synthesizer.
- drumkv1 - a drum-kit sampler synthesizer.
All available in dual form:
- A pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session, NSM (Non session management) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- A LV2 instrument plugin.
The changes for this beta dot release are as follows:
- Fixed a probable old miss about changing spin-box and drop-down list not reflecting changes immediately into the respective parameter dial knobs.
- Fixed middle-button clicking on the dial-knobs to reset to the current default parameter value.
- Help/Configure.../Options/Use desktop environment native dialogs option is now set initially off by default.
- Added French man page.
- Make builds reproducible byte for byte, by getting rid of the configure build date and time stamps.