The Vee One Suite are:
- synthv1 - a polyphonic subtractive synthesizer.
- samplv1 - a polyphonic sampler synthesizer.
- drumkv1 - a drum-kit sampler synthesizer.
- padthv1 - a polyphonic additive synthesizer.
All available in dual form:
- A pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session, NSM (Non session management) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- A LV2 instrument plugin.
The changes for this Early Fall'19 release are:
- Upstream packaging is now split on JACK standalone, LV2 plugin and common core and UI packages, similar to recent Debian practice.
- Highlight current element/sample/key on the virtual piano keyboard widget. (applies to samplv1 and drumkv1 only).
- Added alternate yet non-official CMake build option.
- Fix HiDPI display screen effective support (Qt >= 5.6).
- All randomizers now compliant to the standard normal distribution.
- Make sure compiler flags comply to c++11 as standard.