The Vee One Suite are, in order of (chronological) appearance:
- synthv1 - a polyphonic subtractive synthesizer.
- samplv1 - a polyphonic sampler synthesizer.
- drumkv1 - a drum-kit sampler synthesizer.
- padthv1 - a polyphonic additive synthesizer.
All still available in dual standard forms:
- A pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session, NSM (Non session management) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- A LV2 instrument plugin.
The changes for this septentrional Autumn'18 release are as follows:
- For safety reasons, all processing is now suspended while loading presets or program changes are issued.
- AppStream metadata updated to be the most compliant with latest freedesktop.org specification and recommendation.
- SIGTERM (and SIGINT) signal handler added to close the JACK stand-alone client applications properly.
- Make the GUI not to show initially on NSM.
- Current element sample offset/loop start/end parameters automation is now a possibility, on the LV2 plug-in only (applies to samplv1 and drumkv1 only).
- Make NSM state independent to session display name, keeping backward compatibility for old sessions.
- Give some more slack to schedule/worker thread ring-buffer.