Rob Papen has announced SubBoomBass 2, a major new version of the bass synth plug-in. In this new version its GUI (graphical interface) receives a graphical makeover and size upgrade (2 different sizes planned) and the sound colour has been expanded with:
- New spectrum waveforms.
- New creative 'think out of the box' high quality samples (see picture above).
- And 'string' synthesis is on board.
Other new features include:
- An X/Y screen.
- A new pattern mode for running 4 sequences.
- An easy to use bank manager with star feature, so that you can quickly find and go to your favourite sounds.
- New presets from Rob and other sound designers.
SubBoomBass II is scheduled to be released at the end of 2017.
- SubBoomBass 1 is now on sale for €49/ $49.
- The upgrade to SubBoomBass 2 will be €39 / $39.
- SubBoomBass 2 once released will be €99 / $99.
Free upgrade info:
- If you purchased SubBoomBass between the 1st of July 2017 and the 12th of October 2017, you will qualify for the free upgrade to SubBoomBass 2.
- Please note that the free upgrade does not apply to the current on sale priced SubBoomBass 1.
SubBoomBass 2 once released will also be part of the eXplorer4 bundle.