Changes in Audio Hijack v3.5.6:
- Major Enhancement: Audio Capture Engine (ACE) has been updated to 9.1.4, with improvements to audio capture of OBS and Twitch, as well as other small fixes.
- Enhancement: The display of audio devices has been improved, now avoiding unnecessarily repetitive names.
- Enhancement: The 10 Band EQ has been improved, with markings that are accurate across all input sample rates, as well as reduced frequency rolloff.
- Enhancement: Several minor improvements and optimizations have been made to file playback in the Recordings tab.
- Enhancement: Improvements have been made to the Broadcast blocks track title system.
- Bug Fix: The interface now updates correctly in all cases when hotkeys for Time Shift block are used..
- Bug Fix: Audio playback in the Recordings tab once again properly uses the selected output device's default stereo pair, fixing a regression.
- Bug Fix: A small improvement has been made to logging for timed recordings.
- Bug Fix: An issue where the Recordings tab was erroneously referred to as the "Recordings Bin" has been fixed.
- Other: The support form in Audio Hijack's Help menu has been updated.
- Other: The order of recording formats in the Recorder block has been adjusted, placing AAC at the top, and moving AIFF to the bottom along with WAV.
Changes in Fission v2.4.5:
- Enhancement: Loading times have been improved for several audio formats.
- Enhancement: Fission now supports very long AAC files.
- Bug Fix: A bug in transcoding the final samples of a file to AAC has been corrected.
- Bug Fix: An issue where Fission would erroneously complain about files changing on disk has been corrected.
- Other: The support form in Fission's Help menu has been updated.