Rogue Amoeba has updated Audio Hijack Pro to version 2.10.0.
- Audio Hijack Pro can now capture all System Audio, as well as grab audio from already-running applications, on Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion). This is accomplished with Instant On 4.1, which can be installed through the "Install Extras" window, under the Audio Hijack Pro menu.
- Specific improvements have been made for capturing audio from Spotify and QuickTime Player.
- AppleScripts which are triggered when a recording finishes now run on their own thread instead of in their own process. Script users should test their scripts to ensure they still function as expected.
- An incompatibility with Google Talk has been fixed.
- A bug where the VoiceOver effect would produce silence on Lion when the buffer was set to "Low" has been corrected.
- Sessions now correctly remember if they were set to use the "Multi-Process" hijacker.