Rogue Amoeba has updated Audio Hijack to v3.5.4.
- Audio Capture Engine (ACE) has been updated to 9.1.1, with MacOS 10.14 (Mojave) compatibility.
- Audio Hijack now has full VoIP capture support for "Linphone".
- Changes made by Spotify have led to ACE being required to capture audio from the Spotify app. Audio Hijack now alerts the user to this requirement when necessary.
- Several small VoiceOver refinements have been made.
- Some fields incorrectly allowed line breaks. Now, they do not.
- Small corrections have been made for UI issues when blocks are off, and other minor interface tweaks have been made. As well, CPU usage has been improved when moving blocks within a session.
- Audio Hijack now has compatibility with MacOS 10.14 (Mojave).
- Audio Hijack now requires MacOS 10.11 (El Capitan) or higher.