Roland Cloud has been updated to v5.7. Roland Cloud Manager has been completely revamped. In addition to a complete overhaul of the user interface, there's a ton of new functionality that is both intuitive and informative. They've also updated the Concerto engine across all Anthology, Tera and FLAVR instruments with all new effects.
Roland Cloud manager now has 2 modes and runs in your system tray (or menu bar) mode, as well as in full application mode. While running as an application on your desktop, Roland Cloud Manager now provides quick access to relevant news and information in addition to allowing quick management access to your instrument library. While running in your system tray or system menu, Roland Cloud Manager continues to run background tasks like downloads, authorization, checking for updates and many other automatic tasks so that you don't have to worry about them.
Several of the most commonly asked for features in Roland Cloud Manager are now a reality. For example, you can now set a custom path to store Concerto based instruments, including on external storage devices. Roland Cloud Manager also now allows you to update all instruments with a single click. Rather than having to redownload an entire instrument, binary patching for all Concerto based instruments allows quick and efficient updates. Members with expired subscriptions will now be able to log in to Roland Cloud Manager to see new instruments, news, and updates, although instrument access is still tied to a valid subscription or trial subscription. Roland Cloud Manager now provides the ability to pause syncing and downloading of individual instruments.
New FX and Features Across the Board
In the 5.4 update, Roland Cloud debuted a plethora of effects via the FLAVR instrument, RESIN. As of this release, they are included in every Concerto based instrument across the Anthology, FLAVR, and Tera series.
Here's what's included:
- Stereo Delay with tempo sync, wet/dry adjustment, feedback adjustment.
- Flanger with adjustable depth, rate, feedback, stereo spread, tempo sync and wet/dry mix.
- Stereo Chorus with adjustable depth, rate, feedback, stereo spread, and wet/dry mix.
- Distortion with adjustable overdrive, turbo, wet/dry mix as well as several selectable IR models.
- Reverb that allows you to toggle between classic or convolution reverb models.
And here's what's new for this release:
- Compressor with variable threshold, compression ratio, knee width, makeup gain, attack, and release.
- Portamento is now available for FLAVR and Anthology series.
Roland Cloud pricing starts at $19.95 USD Per Month.