Saltline has released Drzewo Cedr, a free chip tune style VST synthesizer for Windows.
Drzewo Cedr is a 2-oscillator subtractive synthesizer with a 16-step pitch sequencer. The sequencer can also be sent to several other additional parameters.
Cedr is aimed at creating chip tune style sounds but is also suited well to more ambient, atmospheric textures and progressions.
- 2 oscillators, each consisting of:
- 4 waveforms, pitch control, pulse width, oscillator mix, pan and sync.
- Step sequencer control, pitch on/off, gate on/off, static pitch.
- State variable filter: Low pass, band pass and high pass modes, cut off ADSR generator, sequencer to cut off amount.
- Effects: Bit crusher and delay.