Samples From Mars releases "MPC1 From Mars" for Ableton Live, Kontakt, Logic and 24-Bit WAV
Samples From Mars has announced the release of MPC1 From Mars
SFM Says "We captured all of the parameter combinations for every voice - pitch, decay, noise, bend, tightn, you name it - cleanly, with no processing. Then, we mapped everything and spent months narrowing down the sample groups to only the most usable hits, while still providing the dynamic range and depth of the MPC1's synthesis."
- 874 24-bit WAV Samples.
- (10) 16x Hit Kits for easy jamming.
- Clean & Color versions of all samples.
- Analog, 808 style Bass Drum, White Noise Snare Drum, Kraftwerk Claps.
- Simmons-esc Toms, 606 style Hi Hats and Crunchy Cymbals.
- Every voice multi-sampled via parameters where possible (Pitch, Decay, Noise Blend and more).
- Clap sampled via round robin.
- Recorded through an API 1608 console, Apogee Symphony, and other class A recording gear.
- 100% Hardware processing.
- (1) MIDI Groove template captures the MPC1's signature quantize & groove.
- 125.5 MB Unzipped.