SFM Says, "The OB-SX is an all-analog, six voice poly synth from the early 80s, whose sound lies somewhere between the more well known OBX and OBXa. A transitionary model between the two synths, the SX captures the funk of the OBXa and the grain and aggression of the OBX, while somehow sounding a bit different than both. For this reason, it seemed like the right synth to sample for the OB From Mars."
- 23 Factory and 19 Custom presets, multi-sampled from the OB-SX.
- 42 total OB patches, organized into 7 categories.
- Bass, Brass & Woodwinds, FX, Keys, Leads, Organs and Strings.
- 4,286 24-bit WAV samples.
- WAVs are trimmed, looped, named by note, and mapped to various samplers.
- WAV feature mapping and looping metadata, for easy drag n drop into unsupported samplers.
- Recorded cleanly through an API 1608 console to Apogee Symphony Conversion.
- Classic Oberheim sounds: plastic chords, silky strings, smoky pads, organs, clav, trumpet and Rhodes sounds.
- Rubbery basses, vintage leads, evolving FX and more.
- Extensive modulation and FX routing on all software instruments.
- 1.7 GB Unzipped.
Intro Price: $19.00 (Reg. $29.00).