Sampleson has announced the release of ElectroNylon, described as "a never-seen-before instrument based on real-time spectral transformation (from Nylon Guitar to EP)."
ElectroNylon is an electric piano and a nylon guitar, and everything in the middle. A unique instrument made out of the spectral models from a nylon guitar and two electric piano (reeds and tines based).
ElectroNylon allows the user to do real-time spectral transformation among both instruments and to enable/disable details for each model. Sampleson says it's a new feeling you never heard before.
ElectroNylon is based on Spectral Modeling (realistic modelling technique since spectral models are scanned from real instruments). Real-time spectral transformation takes harmonics and formants and blends them mathematically. Allowing you to do this transformation in real-time with no CPU-usage increment.
- Spectral Modeled Nylon Electric Piano.
- Real-time Spectral transformations -Based on real samples.
- Just 35MB.
- No velocity-switching.
- Ambient FX.
- Chorus FX.
- Drive FX.
- Reverb FX.
- Scalable HD interface.
- MacOS Catalina Ready.
- Easy install.
- No extra purchases needed (like Kontakt, UVI, etc.) or any other 3rd. party player.
- Ready to be loaded into major DAWs (Cubase, Logic Pro, GarageBand, Cakewalk, Reaper, BitWig, Nuendo, FL Studio, etc.).
- Win 32/64-bits and Mac VST/AU/Standalone versions included.
- No online activation required.
Intro Price: $29 (regular $49).