Sampleson has released Fire - a recreation of the Rhodes Piano Bass, heavily used by The Doors during live shows and many others in the 60s and 70s, originally released in 1969 by Fender Rhodes.
Fire is based on Spectral Modeling just like the last 3 instruments released by Sampleson (Markus 88, Reed200 and Model T).
Spectral modeling is the technique of stacking sine waves to achieve the original sound of a source, since any sound in nature is a summation of pure sine waves.
You can recognize Rhodes Piano Bass sound by listening to "Riders on the Storm" or "Light my Fire" live by The Doors. Also you can check how it sound on the demos: SoundCloud.com/user-830166644/sets/fire-piano-bass-by-sampleson
- Spectral modeled full range Rhodes Bass Piano.
- Included Drive and Reverb FXs.
- Low end harmonic knob.
- HD Scalable interface.
- Releases, mechanical noises and velocity controls.
- No layer switching (Smooth velocity curve).
- No extra purchases needed (like Kontakt, UVI, etc) or any other 3rd. party player.
- Ready to be loaded into major DAWs (Cubase, Logic Pro, GarageBand, Cakewalk, Reaper, Bitwig, Nuendo, FL Studio, etc.).
- Win 32/64-bits and Mac VST/AU/Standalone versions included.
- Just 30MB installed.
- No library installation required.
- No online activation required.
Price: $29. You can grab a free copy using GETINSPIRED code at checkout on the download page. This code will be valid for 60 days and allows unlimited downloads.