Glassy is a Digital Electric Piano module (Inspired by MKS-20 and the DX series from the late '80s and '90s) providing 20 sounds (from Bells like to tines and Digis) in just 35MB.
Sampleson says "There's no '90s without these sounds. And we brought them back in a studio-grade virtual instrument, using a different approach. Most of the Digital Electric Pianos were made upon FM (DX7) and additive-like synthesis (i.e. MKS-20). We used spectral modeling to recreate a create those unique timbres and to propose some new one."
See It In Action: YouTube/O7cB2UKqbkg
No FM. No Samples. An MKS20-like Approach
Glassy was built using spectral modeling. In some way it's related with the MKS-20 Synthesis method. Sampleson used spectral models to recreate famous sounds and to introduce new ones, with detailed control of the harmonics over the keyboard range.
- Digital Electric Piano +pads module.
- 20 Factory EP Sounds included.
- Chorus and Phaser FX.
- HD Scalable interface.
- Pad Generator w/filter.
- No extra purchases needed (like Kontakt, UVI, etc) or any other 3rd. party player.
- Ready to be loaded into major DAWs (Cubase, Logic Pro, GarageBand, Cakewalk, Reaper, Bitwig, Nuendo, FL Studio, etc.).
- Win 32/64-bits and Mac VST/AU/Standalone versions included.
- About ~35MB installed.
- No library installation required.
- No online activation required.
Intro Price: $19 (Reg. $29).