Sampletrip has released RP-86 a Kontakt 5 Library inspired by Piano samples of the "Famous" 1986 Roland MKS-20 Module. They say:
RP-86 has taken a different approach on recreating these vintage mid-80's "vintage" and lush synthetic piano tones. Instead of using straight samples from the original module we selected 2 of its most recognizable piano tones and their multiple-velocity samples processed via additive resynthesis software. After the necessary editing the "newly" resynthesized multisamples have been used to recreate the original tones on Kontakt 5.
- 2 Piano tones:Piano 1 & EP 2.
- Synth Pad/Strings for layered sounds.
- Chorus, Delay & Convolution Reverb Effects.
- Various Editing Parameters.
- Multi-sampled sounds at 44.1 kHz 24-bit.