Scarbee has released Vintage Keyboard Collection and Keyboard Gold Bundle for Kontakt (2.11 / 1.5.3) and Kompakt. This version includes both a 16 bit version - suitable for live use with Laptop or Muse Research Receptor, and a 24 bit version - suitable for Studio use. For Kontakt 2.11 Scarbee also included module graphics of all instruments with various controls directly available for the user.
Scarbee VKC includes: RSP73 - sound of "Stage 73 Mk1" and WEP - sound of Wurlitzer 200A electric pianos, as well as two new instruments which are 'hot off the press' - the D6-C - sound of Hohner Clavinet D6, sampled for each of the 4 standard pickup settings: DB, DA, CB, CA - in both a standard version and a version with mutebar switched ON, and the rare N-HP - sound of Hohner Pianet N.
With the D6-C, Scarbee introduces 'Horizontal Release Technology', whereby release samples are chosen from the wave pool depending on how long a key has been held - allowing a staccato played note to create a different release tone to a note which is sustained for a longer period. To achieve this, each key sampled on the D6-C has 24 release samples assigned to it alone.
The D6-C also makes use of advanced triggering options to allow the inclusion of the occasional 'off center' string strike, a well known characteristic of the original instrument.
- 11 GB multi-sampled content with full decay and no loops.
- 18,000 individual samples.
- Includes both a 16 bit and a 24 bit version.
- Instrument graphics for Kontakt 2.1.
- Original Instrument Noise can be adjusted in level.
- Horizontal Release Sampling on D6-C and N-HP.
- All instruments have been carefully programmed so that they emulate the feel/volume of various key-zones of the original instruments.
Vintage Keyboard Collection costs $299 and is shipping now. Various upgrade and cross-grade options are offered for current users.