Seaweed Audio has updated Fathom Synth to v2.11.0.
- Added new zero delay Gaussian filter to the wave draw oscillator.
- Wave table browser now has a Load All button which loads all the wave files in a folder.
- Changed the load preset arrow buttons so they load the GUI as well as the preset audio.
- Distortion page added Phase Drift dial to create a slowly morphing phaser effect in the distortion sound. Removed the phase dial which had no effect on the distortion.
- Distortion page added separate Thread count dials for each channel.
- Distortion page changed the Thread count dial so the phase drift in each thread is slightly different creating a richer distortion sound. Factor for thread 2 is double the phase drift and thread 3 is 2/3 the phase drift.
- Change the distortion Phase Pressure algorithm so it is applied even if the oscillator feeds into a Phaser effect creating two phaser layers.
- Change the Envelope and ADSR processor so it is smart enough not to use the smooth ADSR feature if the envelope starts at maximum value, which is the case for stabs or percussive attacks. The smooth ADSR feature is still used for Pads and slow attacks where the envelope does not start at maximum amplitude.
- Fixed envelope view so segments are not sent to the processor when the view is dragged preventing an audio stutter.
- Fixed noise algorithm so frequency stays accurate if note pitch is modulated.
- Fixed distortion algorithm so it sounds better with multiple threads.
- Fixed noise algorithm so ADSR or envelope on noise volume works as expected if the oscillator volume is zero.
- Fixed Wave Draw Init button so it initializes the Bezier function. The button now cycles through the Bezier waveforms, flat, sin, sin negative, saw, saw negative.
- Fixed main EQ filter so it processes sample blocks even if there are no notes playing. This fixes a problem in which phantom samples would appear when a new note is played due to the fact that the filter operation was non-consecutive. If none of the EQ filter components have a gain greater than or less than zero then the filter is disabled and requires no CPU time.
- Fixed Bug 0100 Solidtrax Switching between ADSRs in mod matrix takes 1.5 seconds.
- Fixed Bug 0162 Preset preview arrows fails to update GUI.
- Fixed Bug 0134 RSH cycle period is off by one when applied to wave index.
- Fixed Bug 0163 Random sample and hold cycle timing should initialize at note start.