Sender Spike has released Modul 8, a bi-mode chorus for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit platforms in VST2 format.
Modul 8 is a dual LFO stereo chorus and flanger, inspired by multiple Japanese stomp-boxes well known for their unique sound and approach to modulation - the use of two LFOs resulting in an almost endless number of rhythmic variations in the modulation pattern.
- Two independent switchable LFOs with adjustable speed and width.
- Adjustable feedback that controls the amount of flanging.
- Optional filtering and adjustable drive of modulated signal.
- Wide stereo (mono incompatible).
- LFO mute for musical phrasing.
- Separate wet and dry controls.