Sender Spike has announced the release of Signal Noise SN03-G Tape Recorder for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit platforms in VST2 format.
Not based on tape speed or tape type, nor particular brand of tape machine, SN03-G takes the key components of analog tape recorders and gives the user all necessary tools to create a properly calibrated "custom tape machine" that operates in the range of 7.5 to 30 IPS, while it conforms to NAB, IEC, and AES equalization standards. The plug-in is designed with ASIO/CPU footprint that allows use of many instances per session for cumulative effect.
- input and output gain +/- 24dB.
- NAB, IEC, and AES EQ modes.
- adjustable recording and reproduction EQ.
- adjustable "head bump" frequency and gain.
- tape hiss with adjustable gain.
- complete I/O VU metering.
- ...and tape saturation, of course.