Sender Spike has announced the release of Signal Noise SN04-G Channel EQ for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit platforms in VST2 format.
A hybrid character 3-band channel EQ plug-in with basic surgical capabilities, low pass/high pass section, adjustable output volume and phase, and optional "analog modeling", designed with ASIO/CPU footprint that allows it to live across all channels of a project as a virtual console EQ - that's the SN04-G in a nutshell.
It's features include:
- HF: shelf or bell filter with 7 switchable frequencies.
- MF: bell filter with 7 switchable frequencies.
- LF: shelf or bell filter with 7 switchable frequencies.
- HPF: four different slopes with 5 switchable frequencies.
- LPF: four different slopes with 5 switchable frequencies.
- bell filters with adjustable proportional bandwidth ('Q').
- bell filters with symmetrical and asymmetrical modes for boost/cut.
- "American" and "British" shelving modes.
- output gain +/- 25dB.
- phase invert at output.
- optional basic "analog modeling".