Setfan has released Palatine, a Soundbank exclusive to NanoStudio for (iOS, Windows, and Mac OS X). It features presets for EDEN and TRG. The soundbank is targeted to electronic musics in various styles.
Palatine's soundbank comes as 6 NSP files you can upload to your iPad with NanoSync, or use in NanoStudio on Windows and Mac OS X. Each demo has two NSP File made with 16 channels in NanoStudio.
- The original NSP file for the demo with the patterns and scores.
- The empty NSP file you can use as a template to start a new track.
- The NSP files use FX channels in the mixer. It's up to you to re-use them or tweak and modify.
Presets use mainly oscillators from NanoStudio's EDEN but some presets make profit of EDEN's samples playback features to explore granular and glitch presets.
- 64 presets and few more come with bass, synths, leads, keys, fx, drones.
- 4 original kits for TRG duplicated for 14 variations, read after, loaded with 16 pads of kick, hat, snare, fxs, heavy drums, noises, drones and tones. Each TRG kits from the three demos has been exported to be uploaded to your device and used outside the templates. These kits come in multiple duplicates TRG banks for each tracks and can be used outside the tracks using now one of the 14 duplicated TRG kits but already exported from the demos.
All presets and samples are royalty free and might be use in any commercial or personal production.
Palatine is released at $2.90 but you can get a 15% discount if you click the Like button in the buy pop-up when buying the soundbank.