Silence+Other Sounds has announced the release of Mystery Box 2 - Experimental Resonances, a sample library created by experimenting with the sound of resonant objects.
Silence+Other Sounds selected and recorded a variety of resonant metals, from large junk bins to springs of different sizes and materials, from orchestral chimes to resonant bowls, plates and drums. Subsequently, they digitally analyzed, re-synthesized and manipulated them by using a number of sound design techniques: the result is a collection of unique dark cinematic sounds, which sits on the edge between the authentic, organic character of the original samples and a more left-field, experimental sonic identity.
- 8 Kontakt one-shot SFX instruments.
- 8 folders of high resolution and Royalty-Free sounds.
- A total of 290+ one-shot sounds (96 kHz, 24-bit .wav), usable also outside of Kontakt.
- Free copy of Transfer Lite (no coupon needed).
- Hidden coupon for a 50% discount on selected titles on both Silence+Other Sounds as Zero-G (Limited Time – Expires on July 3rd 2021).
- Warped metallic Springs.
- Heavy resonant impacts.
- Metallic Tympani.
- Long stretched metallic SFX.
- Surreal chimes and metallophones.
- Tempo Synched clocks & rhythms.
- Granular Tones.
- Bonus Material.
- Intuitive GUI.
- Individual parameter setting for each sample.
- Extend Sample function (turn any sample in a playable instrument along the keyboard).
Intro Price: $19 (Reg. $29).
Along with the introductory pricing Silence+Other Sounds is offering a freebie (Transfer Lite) and a 50% hidden discount coupon for use on selected titles by S+OS and Zero-G. Details are at silenceandothersounds.com/mystery-box-2