Silence+OtherSounds has released Stringache, a String Noises SFX Library and Kontakt Instrument.
Stringache is a modern horror library of mangled string noises. Silence+OtherSounds used close microphone techniques to record a huge deal of violin stabs and screeches, pizzicatos, cello staccatos, double bass jetè, crescendos, strident string gestures, bowed noises: all of them have been heavily processed and transformed in unsettling, hair-raising cinematic horror effects.
Stringache is for the contemporary composer of horror cinematic music: whenever you need a subtle violin effect to create tension, a rising cluster effect to grab the audience's attention or a screaming, ear piercing string screech stab, Stringache will be your weapon.
Stringache also comes with a large set of original recordings of double bass, cello, viola and violin (270+ .wavs 96 kHz 24-bit). These sounds have been treated with a very transparent process of EQ and de-noising and you can use them as construction elements to create your own sound effects.
Stringache comes with a custom Kontakt UI (14 Instruments) to further manipulate the sounds.
- 6 folders of high resolution and ROYALTY free sounds.
- 570+ sounds in total (96 kHz 24-bit .wav).
- Dark cellos and double bass jetè.
- Crescendos and mangled rising clusters (cello, viola, violin).
- Twisted string gestures.
- Piercing high note screeches and jump scares.
- Rhythms and clocks.
- Construction kit of 270+ source recordings (double bass, cello, viola and violin).
Intro Price: $29 until April the 10th (Reg. $59).