Sinevibes has updated three of its Audio Unit plugins for Mac: Corrosion multi-algorithm distortion, Droplet raindrop-delay and Fraction audio slicing workstation. The highlight of these updates is the two newly-developed distortion algorithms in Corrosion, the more rounded "sine foldback" and more sharp, fuzz-like "sine fold".
Changes in Corrosion v1.1.0:
- New "sine foldback" and "sine shred" algorithms.
- Minor user interface enhancements.
Changes in Droplet 1.0.1:
- Improved initialization of DSP algorithms to prevent crashes or hangs in certain hosts.
- Improved damping filter tuning to prevent excessive feedback buildup in low frequency range.
- Eliminated clicks when switching presets that have opposing damping filter settings.
- Reduced processor load in the modulation generator.
Changes in Fraction 1.4.1:
- Fixed compatibility with OS X 10.9 and earlier.
- Improved initialization of many effect algorithms to prevent crashes or hangs in certain hosts.
- Minor performance enhancements.
All updates are free to existing users and can be downloaded from the support section of the Sinevibes website.