Fraction features 8x independent slice repeaters, as many as 24x multi-effect processors, effect parameter animation and a lot of tricks for real-time rhythmic randomization. The new version brings a thoroughly redesigned user interface, new features and functional enhancements, performance optimizations, and more. The update is free for all existing users.
A new demo video has also been released, showing Fraction's capabilities when used with Elektron Digitakt: watch it below
To celebrate this update and Fraction's 3rd release anniversary, Sinevibes are also running two special limited-time offers:
- For 3 days only, you can get the Complete Collection bundle including 25 plugins with a 30% discount. The offer ends 17th March.
- For 30 days, you can buy Fraction for $69 and get three more plugins for free. Simply buy it and then e-mail Sinevibes the list of three more plugins and you will receive them at no cost. The offer is valid only for full-price purchases and runs until 14th April.
Full list of changes for Fraction v1.4.0:
- Thoroughly redesigned user interface with bolder shapes and thicker font.
- New arrow-style status indicators above slice markers which light up when the respective slices are processing audio.
- New "random" slice playback mode that shuffles between forward, reverse & forward-reverse modes.
- Increased audio waveform rendering resolution for retina screens.
- New "intelligent" algorithms for slice size and slice repeats randomization that adapt random number distribution depending on parameter range and current value.
- Extended function support for force-touch trackpads.
- Reduced processor load thanks to all-new, more efficient parameter and modulation lag filters.
- Reduced processor load and improved memory handling in main slice repeater algorithm.
- Reduced GPU load from audio waveform graphic.
- Multiple improvements in user manual, including block diagram.
- New factory presets (over 80 presets now included).