SIR Audio Tools has released StandardEQ, a new EQ plug-in for 32- and 64-bit Mac OS X and Windows in Audio Unit and VST plugin formats.
- Intuitive Interface.
- High Quality Analyzer & Equalizer.
- Intelligent Peak Detection - find resonant frequencies easily.
- 24 Filter-Types: Butterworth/Legendre/Bessel Filters as high/low-cuts; high/low-shelf filters & Bandpasses.
- Every filter can work in left/right/mid/side mode or can process channels individually.
- Multi-Channel aware - process and analyze up to 8 channels.
- Oversampling for highest precision and symmetric behavior near Nyquist-frequency.
- Phase Shift Display.
- Up to 50 filters in one plugin instance.
- Resize-able And Scale-able Interface, Adjustable Display-Range.
- Preset-Manager and A/B compare-switch.
- Link gain/Q option, with proportional or inverse behavior.
- All main parameters can be used with automation.
- Customizable Analyzer, Adjustable Release-Time / Smoothing / FFT-Size / Brightness / Contour.
- Adjust parameters directly in the display, use the mouse-wheel to change the Q parameter.
- Output Gain Parameter.
StandardEQ has an introductory price of 79€ / $99. It can also be purchased in the SIR2 + StandardEQ Bundle for 159€ / $199.