SKYLIFE has announced that all SampleRobot and WaveRobot products are now available in version 3.01. New demo versions of all products can be downloaded at www.samplerobot.com.
SampleRobot 3 Essentials is a newly-available base version of SampleRobot. It has a reduced feature-set and is considerably cheaper than the full version. A feature comparison is available here.
SampleRobot 3 / SampleRobot 3 Essentials Main Functionality:
- Fully automatic sampling of MIDI sound devices.
- Semi-automatic sampling of acoustic instruments, voices and other sound sources.
- Fully automated sampling of VST- and DirectX-instruments.
- Streamlined and easy to use graphical interface.
- WaveRobot included (SampleRobot only, upgrade option for SampleRobot Essentials).
- Cakewalk Dimension LE software sampler for Windows XP and Mac OS X included (SampleRobot only).
- Over 400 factory programs spanning acoustic, electric, and synthesized instruments for Dimension LE included (SampleRobot only).
- Over 150 MB of guitar, bass, piano, percussion, and ethnic multi-samples for Dimension LE included (SampleRobot only).
- Clever Export Bridge for instant access to created instruments.
- More than 1080 MB (SampleRobot) / 800 MB (SampleRobot Essentials) premium multi-sampled content included.
- Windows WDM support, ASIO 2.1 support.
- Preset manager: over 80 sampling presets for different instruments and situations included (user presets can be created easily).
- Automatic output of MIDI velocity, after touch, controllers, program change to automatically record all sound nuances.
- Sampling of a complete sound bank with automated program change messages in one go (SampleRobot only).
- Automatic sample transient recognition (auto-note).
- Non-destructive graphical loop and marker editing with full zoom functionality (incl. overlapping the stereo left and right waveforms).
- MIDI monitor (SampleRobot only).
- Auto functions and user macros for recording format and length, editing, normalizing, fading samples.
- Automatic creation of crossfade loops, backward-forward loops and combinations.
- Advanced loop-searching algorithms.
- Different crossfade types to create inaudible loops.
- Auto arrangement and mapping of multi-samples and release-samples including key maps with velocity splits and real time MIDI controller assignment.
- Release-sample support (SampleRobot only).
Pricing & Availability
- SampleRobot 3: $419 / €309 / £219.
- SampleRobot 3 Essentials: $159 / €119 / £89.
- SampleRobot 3 Essentials + WaveRobot: $229 / €169 / £129.
- WaveRobot 3: $109 / €79 / £59.