Skytopia has updated SonicPhoto for Windows to version 1.30 with full support for 32-bit sound and very high sample rates.
SonicPhoto is a standalone program which converts pictures and photos to sound.
The free 'demo' edition allows limited saving and isn't time restricted, permitting up to 10 seconds of audio.
New Features in 1.30 (since version 1.20):
- Windows 10 supported.
- 8, 24, and 32-bit depth sound.
- 11.025, 22.05, 88.2, 176.4, 192, 384+ kHz sample rates are now supported. Lower sample rates offer much faster previewing of sounds compared to the old 44.1kHz rate.
- Tracking line which scrolls across picture as the sound is playing.
- 'Stretch Partials' mode for harmony/instruments section and 'map mode' options for harmony/instruments section.
- Many bug fixes and improved documentation.