Soda Devices has updated their free Lith to version 2.1.1.
- Improved stability.
- Improve CPU usage.
- Indication of modulation status.
- Added more fine tuning. (Shift + Ctrl).
- Remove background, crop and light mode settings.
- Fixed to keep quality setting during random processing.
- Fixed bug wide detune on sub osc process when direct.
- Fixed render settings to follow quality settings.
- Changed OSC modulation display: FM1->PM, FM2->FM, RM1->+RM, RM2->RM.
- Mod status is now displayed. This will be a great help in adjusting the Mod assignments.
- In addition, the underlying memory management problem has been completely solved.
- Performance related to CPU usage has also been improved.