Softube has announced that the Rings module by Mutable Instruments is now available for Modular. They've also done some work on Dyna-mite, they say "We realize that the original hardware was a bit quirky, so we've decided to create two new products, Slam and Gate, with a much easier user interface. Put it on a track, bring up a preset and ... boom."
- Valley People Dyna-mite has received a facelift and two new siblings: Slam and Gate.
- Mutable Instruments Rings for Modular.
- Weiss Compressor Limiter: Removed feature that turned off Auto Make-Up when changing Gain Make-Up since it caused a bug which always reset Auto Make-Up when closing and opening the GUI.
- Console 1: We have redone how track selection works in DAWs that use track number and/or track selection. Fixes a long list of issues when deleting tracks, creating new tracks, bouncing in place and similar.
- Console 1: Fixed a bug where MUTE didn't turn off meters in DAW Control mode (Studio One).
- Console 1: Fixed an alphabetical sorting issue in the On-Screen Dispalay Load Shape/EQ/Comp plug-in selector lists. This affected only newer versions of macOS.
- Harmonics: Fixed a misspelled tag in one of the Softube presets.
- Open GL (hardware acceleration for graphics) is now enabled by default.
- 32-bit plug-ins are no longer supported.