Softube has announced the release of its new Bass Amp Room plug-in in VST, AU and RTAS formats for Windows and Mac OS X. Bass Amp Room is available today at the Softube web shop priced at $199 (excl. VAT).
Softube also presents Amp Room Bundle, containing native versions of Bass Amp Room, Metal Amp Room and Vintage Amp Room at a reduced price of $549 (web price, excl. VAT). That's a saving of $178 (24%) compared to buying each title individually. Bundle upgrades from previously purchased Amp Rooms are also available.
Bass Amp Room was designed to handle all your bass amp needs, from dirty rock to modern clean, keeping two equally important goals in mind. The first was to give the user the best possible sound quality. The latter was to create an intuitive plug-in which allows for a really fast work flow. Time is money, but cutting down on time shouldn't mean you have to accept poor results.
Bass Amp Room consists of a model of a classic bass amplifier, three distinctive speaker cabinets with click-and-drag mics, and a blendable DI section with tone controls and a limiter. That's it. And it's all you need to create a unique signature sound - the strength lies in the ease of use of the individual blocks and the huge range of sounds these can produce when combined.
In short, Bass Amp Room is all about getting a sound you know you can trust, and getting it quickly, from a plug-in you don't need a degree in computer science to handle.
- Authentic amp and cabinet modeling.
- Three versatile and good-sounding cabinets.
- Designed for excellent results and fast work flow.
- Built-in one-knob limiter in D.I. panel.
- Easy to use mix and D.I. panel.
- Flexible & continuous click-and-drag mic positioning.
- Fully automatable parameters.
- 3-D rendered photo-realistic user interface.
- Compatible with all effects that work with real amps.
- Amp/Cab Bypass possibilities let you use cabinets from other Amp Room products.
A fully functional 10 day demo can be downloaded.