SoloStuff has updated SoloRack to version 2.1. This update brings three new utility modules and five free and open source modules based on Mutable Instruments hardware. These are ported/forked from VCV Audible Instruments source code, now released as a SoloRack plugin under the name "Shreds & Charades".
- Support for the new SoloRack SDK to allow 3rd party modules. (i.e. SoloRack plugins). Details here.
- System B now includes all payed modules. (Existing none System B module owners can ask for a refund here).
- Free open source modules based on Mutable Instruments. Downloads: 64-bit and 32-bit.
- Added SD07 MIDI Filter.
- Added SD08 MIDI Monitor.
- Added S701 Shift/Reset Clock Divider.
- SE20 Limit switch can now limit morphing. Not just randomization.
- S321 feed back switch now has "Off" option to completely turn off feedback limiting. This will allow very high feedback.
- Fixed support for sending and receiving SysEx messages.
- Fixed problems in clock syncing in the S318 Tracker Mod Player.
- A few improvements to the polyphony system.