- Added (b9) chord to library.
- Added ability to distinguish between add2 and add9 chords when using MIDI keyboard.
- Added Major Locrian, Phrygian and Spanish modes to Composer Tools dialog.
- Added three metronome volume settings in Options>Metronome menu.
- Added the ability in the Export Audio dialog to export selected tracks to individual files all at one time. (Use multiple outputs).
- Added ability to limit handwritten stems and lines when using Groove font. (In Preferences).
- Disabled notes are now displayed in a light grey.
- Narrowed the hit point for deleting a track with eraser tool and when clicking, a warning is displayed.
- Fixed a problem with grace notes when importing MusicXML scores.
- Fixed timing problem when entering Grace Noes with Options>Hold Timing enabled.
- Fixed bug when trying to enter (b5) with MIDI keyboard.
- Fixed crash when opening old Overture scores that contained Page Text.
- Fixed bug that prevented Notes>Beam>Unbeam menu command from not working when only beam was selected.
- Fixed a problem that displayed the wrong channel selected in menu when right clicking on a note head.
- Fixed printing in Landscape mode.
- Fixed problem that caused slow editing when a track contained many expressions.
- Eliminated Out of Range warning for percussion tracks.