Sonic Visualiser, a free application for viewing and analysing the contents of music audio files, has been updated to version 3.2 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Add ability to zoom closer than one sample per pixel, so as to see the interpolated signal level between samples.
- Add oversampling control to the spectrogram and spectrum layers.
- Highlight and label frequency peaks in the spectrum as the mouse rolls over them, when enabled in the parameter area.
- Add feature to convert and import audio from a CSV data file.
- Add some new colour maps, and restore the old Blue on Black one.
- Speed up spectrum rendering at high resolutions.
- Fix failure to pass Nyquist bins correctly to frequency-domain-input Vamp plugins in some circumstances.
- Fix sometimes incorrect shortcut associations for new-layer menu items.
- Various other rendering improvements and bug fixes.