What it can do:
- Export 32-/64-bit standalone VST/AU plug-ins for Mac OS X.
- Export 32-bit standalone VST plug-ins for Windows.
- Feedback loops are now sample based (which means recursive filters can now be implemented directly in SonicBirth, see lowpass).
- You can save small circuits in ~/Documents/SonicBirth/Circuits/, and they'll appear in the module list like other modules, upon relaunch (please share those).
What it can't do:
- No document management: it will happily discard any unsaved modifications if you create or open a new document.
- No undo/redo.
- No MIDI support.
- No custom GUI.
- A lot of modules and features are missing.
Find out more and download from the SonicBirth forum.