Soniccouture has updated their Tingklik instrument to be fully Kontakt Player and NKS compatible.
A Tingklik is a bamboo percussion instrument from Bali. It typically has 11 bamboo tubes, although the instrument Soniccouture sampled has 12. With five notes per octave, the range is just over 2 octaves. The tubes are suspended using string over a wooden frame. The player sits on the ground and strikes the bamboo tubes with rubber-tipped mallets.
- Original and Chromatic tunings.
- Reverse mode.
- 14 Velocity layers, 6 round Robin alternate samples.
- Performance Tools.
- KSP Doubler module: a simulation of the typical pair of instruments you might hear in Rindik music.
- KSP Humanise Module.
- Generative Tools.
- KSP Calder - ambient pattern generation tool.
- KSP Jammer - generative arpeggiator.
- KSP Chord Mutation - Randomly evolve a single chord over minutes or even hours.
- Convolution processor with 40 IRs for reverb and SFX.
- Modular insert chain.
Until 1st June, 2018, you can get 40% off Tingklik v2. Enter code: LPWUTRE9.