Sonuscore has released the second volume of its Origins series: Music Box & Plucked Piano.
After Origins Vol.1: Steel Tongue & Sansula, Music Box & Plucked Piano continues the Origins series with its unique concept: two individual instruments merged together into one sound, enhanced with Sonuscore's Multi-Arpeggio-Designer.
The Multi-Arpeggio-Designer is the centerpiece of every "Origins"-instrument. Two fully customizable arpeggiators create interlocking patterns and broad soundscapes by combining the unique timbres of the two instruments. The engine is designed to convey a musically meaningful, human performance, instead of a computer randomly aligning notes.
Load up one of 100+ presets or create your own arpeggios in as much detail as you like. The MAD provides a variety of different features and controls to realize your musical vision.
- Two carefully sampled instruments.
- Mulit-Arpeggio-Designer with extensive controls.
- New Origins feature for importing and exporting MAD settings.
- 100+ new presets, including odd meters.
- 12 'Color' settings, presets to change the sound quickly.
- Independent FX section for each of the two instruments.
Introductory Price: 49.00€ (will become 69.00€ after July 22nd).
Music Box & Plucked Piano requires the full version of Kontakt 5 (v184.108.40.2060+).
For your chance to win a professional orchestra recording, take a look at Sonuscore's current giveaway: Sonuscore Orchestra Raffle