Sound Dust has released Choirpool, a new vocal morphing sample instrument, with 20% off intro pricing until 17th March, 2019.
Choirpool is a non-human choir module sampled from 90s voice-modeling hardware, vocoding, chaotic tape-warble - and absolutely no real voices. A new set of otherworldly vocal timbres, that seamlessly morph in real-time with Modwheel control.
- Two Kontakt .nki instruments for full Kontakt 5.8.1 (normal and lite versions).
- 33 snaphots.
- 900 24-bit samples.
- 2.7GB download (NCW compressed from 3.2GB sample pool).
- Choir Bots sampled from ancient Roland VC 2 voice modeling and vocoding card loaded into VariOS system and recorded through Warm Audio Tone Beast preamps and Strymon DECO tape module.
- Modwheel (or any MIDI controller sending CC1) assigned to real time morphing control of Choir Bots.
- Forwards and reverse playback control.
- Note Lock function that spreads last touched note across the whole keyboard for old school style sampling.
- 80 custom made convolution impulse responses taken from hardware software and real spaces.
- XY pad control of filter, tremolo, convolution and EQ.
- Stereo width adjustment.
- Keyboard velocity sensitivity adjustment.
- Pitch bend amount adjustment.
- ADSR control.
- All controls mapped to NKS and will show up in DAW automation.
- Requires FULL Kontakt 5.8.1 or above.
Price: £35. Use discount code LUSHPUTNEY to get 20% off until 17th March, 2019.