Sound Dust has announced the release of Sponge Piano, a sample library of a "Cramer upright piano + human thumb x bathroom sponge", for Kontakt.
Sound Dust say Sponge Piano is a beautifully recorded character piano for Kontakt with the warm thump of strings deadened by a well sponged thumb. Sponge Piano is what happens when you multi-sample a conventional piano in an unconventional way.
- One Kontakt .nki instrument.
- 1,200 24-bit binaural samples recorded with Jecklin Disc technique.
- Cramer upright piano with every note over 7 octaves sampled with up to 20 velocity layers.
- 458MB download (NCW compressed from 1.6GB sample pool).
- Multi mode humanized ARP/sequencer.
- Pseudo round robin system.
- Keyboard velocity sensitivity adjustment.
- Voice stack mode for up to eight notes at once.
- Note attack speed control.
- Note sustain control (note length) pre-mapped to modwheel (changeable by right clicking).
- Transient, Tape, Delay and Cabinet modelling effects.
- 3 band EQ.
- A hint of room reverb.
- All controls will show up in DAW automation.
- Fully NKS compatible.
- requires FULL Kontakt 5.8.1or above.
Intro offer: 20% off the full price of £35 until November 25th 2018.