Sound Dust has released StringPool for Kontakt.
Sound Dust says "StringPool features 2.5GB of beautifully played clean and brutally textured violin bowing with BPM synced modwheel speed control - play a note and move the modwheel to bow faster or slower, push down on your keyboard for aftertouch controlled volume swelling."
- 6 instruments (.nki) per Kontakt version:
- BPM synced - Chorus, Filter and Grit.
- Low CPU 100BPM - Chorus, Filter and Grit.
- 75 starter snapshots (total).
- 2 sample sets - Clean and Treated.
- Classic Sound Dust RTFM instruction manual built into interface.
- 2.44GB download - requires a healthy chunk of computer RAM.
- Versions for Kontakt 5.8 and Kontakt 6.1.1.
Price: £40. Use code POOL20 to get 20% off until July 14th, 2019.