Sound Ex Machina has released UI Sounds: Futuristic, a collection of 400 sound selections ranging from subtle to glitchy and vivid elements which are ready to use in any futuristic user interface environment, smart TV app, wearable device app, UI demonstration or infographic video, as well as in games.
All sounds are spread across these 9 categories: selections, buttons, open - close - pause interfaces, holograms, alarm loops, notifications, calculations, screen errors, browse menu, and delivered to you in the three most commonly used file formats: WAV, MP3 & OGG.
- Attention to Precision: All sounds are trimmed with attention to accuracy, so that each of them is ready to use "as is" or loop seamlessly.
- Frequency-optimized, for both mobile and high-end speakers: All elements calibrated to sound about as loud as each other without the need to turn the volume of your speakers up or down.
- Optimum Playback Performance: All sounds have as little silence as possible at the head and tail of the file, providing linear playback performance.
- Filling in forms.
- Online and mobile Quizzes.
- Checkout & eCommerce.
- HUD systems or game plays.
- 400 files royalty-free.
- 24-bit/96 kHz in Stereo WAV format, MP3 (320-VBR), Ogg Vorbis (Quality=7).
- Library size is 570 MB (Unzipped).
- PDF, XLS files included.
- All files embedded with Soundminer metadata.