Sound Particles has released Air Music Edition, a new free plugin designed to simulate the distance and depth of musical elements quickly and realistically in any mix.
'Air Music Edition' is a free plugin that is a modernized and light take on the original Air plugin, with a UI and features that are tailored to anyone working in the music industry.
Nuno Fonseca, founder, and CEO of Sound Particles says:
We wanted to gift and thank our audience for their support, so we decided to offer a free version of Air for the music production industry. With a new design and just one button, now it's easier to achieve natural performance results in the studio.
- Brand new look - an updated and new design and UI.
- Distance Attenuation - control the amount of additional attenuation you would get with different distances by controlling the variation of the audio gain.
- Natural results - Air is much more accurate than a simple low-pass filter, using scientifically measured frequency response values of air dampening.
- Frequency response - With Air Music Edition, you can see the actual frequency response that is being applied to the music.
- World Units - do you prefer "meters" or "feet"? Full integration with Imperial and Metric units, for an easy and more welcoming workflow for everyone.
Air Music Edition is available for free at soundparticles.com