Ruby Piano captures the mellow sustain and beautiful tones of a Yamaha C7 built in 1972, which has original ivory keys, and represents its unique timbral quality through Sound Magic 's NEO Hybrid Modeling Engine. It is a beautiful sounding and musical piano ideal for pops and Jazz.
Sound Magic's NEO Hybrid Modeling offers the "Realistic Sound of Sampling and the Playability of Modeling". The NEO Hybrid Modeling Engine provides a small footprint, low latency and a true, rich sound.
Ruby Piano supports Add-ons. You can choose over 10 different add-ons for different usages.
Here are just some features of Ruby Piano:
- Ruby Piano gives you absolute control over every aspect of a piano. You can adjust hammer actions, microphone positions, sympathetic resonances, dynamics and more. You can even design your own piano.
- HD Velocity Layer supports up to 65,536 Velocity Layers.
- Multi-microphone positions enable users to mix between different microphone positions and create new sounds that easily fit into a mix.
- Real Piano Legato makes the legato passage so real with a sustaining tone.
- Meticulous Dynamic Response controls enable users to adjust the dynamics of the piano, change the keyboard response, and achieve both realism and playability at the same time.
- New. Our 264-string Sympathetic Resonance System adds beautiful harmonies to both pedal up and pedal down notes.
- Ruby Piano is able to detect repeated notes and activate True Staccato Mode which precisely reproduces staccato notes.
- Built-in professional Reverb Engine simulates resonances with environment and soundboard, adding extra realism to the sound.
- Actual modeling and soft pedal samples vividly present the sound of three kinds of pedals.
- Faster load times. Smaller hard drive footprint, less memory and less CPU usage.
- Ruby Piano now provides standalone and VSTi version running under Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7.
Pricing & Availability
Ruby Piano costs €99/$129 and is available for Windows as a VST instrument plug-in.