Soundemote has released Flower Child Filter, a classic analog-style filter with a clean/dirty switch for Mac and Windows.
Flower Child is aptly named for its goal to have a clean and resonant sound. There is also a switch for an aggressive growling version.
The audio plugin also features two envelope followers to open and close the filter. And, by turning the output to 0, the amplitude envelope will open and close the output volume fully, so that the filter is still musically useful when self-oscillating.
- Clean and Aggressive analog style filter options.
- Warm tube-like distortion by using "Clean" and setting Resonance to near 0.
- Chaos knob to add internal instability.
- Frequency and Amplitude envelope follower to open and close the filter.
- Waveform/Oscilloscope view.
- Stereo/Mono switch.
- Up to 8x oversampling.
- Dry/Wet knob.
- Resizable Interface.
- Over 20 factory presets.
Price: All Soundemote Lab experiments are free to use. However if you feel like donating you can name your price at checkout or donate directly.