Soundemote has announced the release of Nyquist Generator for macOS and Windows along with a 50% off Black Friday sale and updates for Mushroom Generator.
Nyquist Generator creates a huge range of dubsteppy growls and vocal basses while teaching the Nyquist-Shannon sampling theorem.
It costs $25 but is currently half price.
- Utilizes Jerobeam Fenderson's Nyquist-Shannon algorithm as seen in his oscilloscope tutorials.
- Deceptively simple control scheme creates a large range of dubsteppy growls, vocal basses, and hard-sync-style screams.
- Use tone smoothing to dynamically separate pitch and timbre changes, allowing for easy "talking" style modulation.
- Extend the sound possibilities with feedback modulation to create fractal and highly aggressive patches.
- 38 factory presets including: rhythmic screams, growling basses, and "talky" fx.
Nyquist Generator has all the features of Soundemote's previous plugin, Mushroom Generator:
- Anything-to-anything modulation allows for LFOs and ADSRs to simultaneously modulate themselves while modulating others while being used as an audio source.
- 6 Analog-style loopable ADSRs that will become unstable as attack and decay times are set to near instant. Feature S-curve / Lin / Log / Exp shapes selectable for each envelope stage.
- 2 Breakpoint modulators, tempo-syncable, featuring many curve shapes.
- 8 LFOs, tempo-syncable, with dedicated ADSRs and HP/LP filters, with various "Random" modes.
- Fully assignable MIDI sources
- Fully automatable with host automation
- Selectable reset options on everything, so you can keep the attack consistent for plucks or smooth for legato playing.
- Selectable oversampling up to 8x.
- Selectable soft or hard clipping on the output.
- Selectable stereo/mono modes.
Updates to Mushroom Generator:
- Meta-parameters now rename themselves based on connection.
- Broken presets have been updated (unbroken).
- Presets added, check out analog filter 2 X-periment.