Soundemote has updated PrettyScope to v1.3.0.
- Standalone version.
- Assignable MIDI modulation.
- Assignable breakpoint envelopes.
- Better mouse smoothing, no more ugly corners.
- Presets and Colormaps are automatically located and work on Mac.
- Removed Shear X and Shear Y (these controls were nonsensical). In its place, added 3D rotation controls, X/Y/Z.
- Certain parameters no longer remembers settings and does not load from presets: Framerate, Pause, FreezePoints, ShowFPS.
- User-friendly demo unlock / full version registration system.
- No longer fails AU validation.
- Works in GarageBand.
- Tail Fade control works again.
- PrettyScope's canvas is limited to one 1/4 corner for retina displays.
- PrettyScope does not run in Logic due to plugin validation failure.
- PrettyScope does not run with AMD Radeon HD 6700 video card.
- PrettyScope parameter modulation does not work in Studio One.