Soundhack has released Mac OS X VST and Audio Unit beta versions of the Soundhack Freesound bundle (Confusingly this seems to be labelled at v0.91 and V9.01).
The bundle consists of:
- ++decimate: a bit crusher.
- ++chebyshev: a harsh distortion.
- ++compand: a compressor/expander.
- ++matrix: a mid-side encoder/decoder.
- ++phasor: a multistage phase shifter.
Ultimately this will be available as VST2, AU, AAX; Windows and Mac. Possibly Linux, possibly VST3:
- 0.90 – initial release.
- 0.91 – fixes a bug in decimate in 64-bit.