Soundiron has released Luminabells, a light bulb percussion and sound-design library for Kontakt 5.5 or later.
Luminabells brings you the mysterious and angelic essence of the simple ordinary light bulb, captured as a tiny, starry galaxy of humble and yet beautiful sounds. Soundiron recorded all manner of sizes and shapes of the old filament style incandescent bulb, lovingly sculpted into a rich collection of tuned and un-tuned percussion, sustaining melodic tones and otherworldly effects.
For Luminabells 2.0, Soundiron included a wide variety of playable articulations, brand new atmospheric textures, ambient pads, drones, and 20 custom fx presets to spark your creativity.
- One master NKI instrument bank in open Kontakt format.
- Tuned & untuned tonal resonant dings, rings, pings, pops, clacks and other transient impacts from 40 lightbulbs of all shapes and sizes.
- 20 Ambience patches created from the source content.
- 24-bit / 48 kHz uncompressed PCM WAV samples.
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets.
- 1,649 Stereo WAV files.
- 1.2 GB installed.
- Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator.
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments.
Intro Price: $9 USD until July 14th (Reg. $15) at soundiron.com/products/luminabells