Soundiron has released Antidrum Machine, described as "the ultimate compendium of alternative instruments, experimental percussive sounds, toys, junk, machines, tools, surfaces and objects and all kinds of other uniquely musical and acoustically interesting sonic sources".
This palette of musical inspiration contains a collection of "found-sounds", field recordings, prepared objects, surfaces, machines and noisy contraptions, booming bass to tight clicks, clacks, zips, zings, ticks and tocks.
Antidrum Machine includes all of the content from the Antidrum series of libraries (Antidrum 1, Antidrum 2, and Antidrum 3) all well as Cathedral of Junk, Luftballoon, Luminabells, PVC Beatbox Ensemble, and Snow Drums.
Antidrum Machine has been built from the ground up for Native Instruments' free Kontakt Player (VST, AU, AAX) and Komplete Kontrol platforms, including full support for Maschine and all S-Series keyboards.
- Product Version 1.0.
- 21,038 Samples.
- 8.1 GB installed (13.6 GB WAV source uncompressed).
- 39 nki Kontakt instrument Banks.
- Thousands of unique sound source presets.
- 24-bit / 48kHz lossless compressed NCW samples.
- Works with the free Kontakt Player (version 5.6.8+), Komplete Kontrol and all S-Series Keyboards.